Behind the Lunar Eclipse

Thursday, July 24, 2008

 

There are 4 of reasons why i choosed this title:

  1. I love astronomy. There's no such that subject in my school, sadly.
  2. Involved by the sun and the moon (remember the one and only DAI's double a-side single, yet one of my favorite single)
  3. Moon (Tsuki) is one of my favorite song from the artist who have "moon" element in her name, Tsukiko Amano.
  4. I was opening Tsukiko Amano's website, and then knew that her new single is going to be released on July 31, 2008. It's called "Zero no Chouritsu". The title track used for the game "Fatal Frame IV: Mask of The Lunar Eclipse" (In Japan, Zero 4: Tsukihami no Kamen"). Since all of her songs that used for Fatal Frame always amaze me, i have very HIGH expectation on this single.

0 comments: