Hectic Month Has Ended Successfully!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

 

Sorry for my inactivity for weeks. However, i feel very happy now and i'll tell you why.
  1. I won the silver medal on the National Science Olympiad! It means i could enter the university without nasty test that involves more than 20,000 students. But, it wasn't that which makes me this happy. Actually, the money prize did! The prize worth $450 for the silver medal -it worth my school salary for 450 days (it means i can't buy anything to eat/to drink). So, i can buy original singles and albums out there (if there is a sale X3)
  2. My father said that he'll bought me a laptop because i've studied astronomy too much so that i need to study for my school grade -although i'll use that to play with XD.
  3. The exam week is going to end... I still have to deal with Bahasa Indonesia and Mandarin Exam, though.
  4. The fasting month (Ramadan) holiday is going to start. It may be the peak of my inactivity on school thing, which means i can go on blogging as frequent as i can.
However, thanks for your patience and honesty. ^_^


0 comments: